07 March 2006

Inaugural Post

For years, I've promised myself that I would write on a daily basis, be it an hour or a half-hour or how long I was able to force myself to write. Of course, being the procrastinator that every person pretends not to be, I haven't gotten around to seriously attempting this until now. Blogging strikes me as a good way to allow myself to write on a regular basis and share my writing with others, though I must say that for the time being I am more concerned with simply writing rather than getting extensive feedback. I certainly believe that sharing is crucial to improving one's writing, but, as of now, I would be content to write a few pages every day without a single comment. Of course, should anyone who might be reading the wish to comment, please feel free to do so.

No comments: